Sunday 20 February 2011

Light smokey eyes.

Hey sorry i haven't posted for so long been so busy, but anyway i'm back into the swing of things and i will start writing topics on here! :)

 To get started i wonted to show you my Light smokey eyes look, witch takes like 5 mintues to do.



How to do this look:
1. I prep my eyes using MAC prep + prime in shade light, I then covered my eyes in NYC in the shade 917 IloveNY.(You can fine this brand in superdrug)
2. I used e.l.f eyeshadow in seductive on the outer corner of my eyes, dapping the colour on lightly until the colour builds up.
3. Then using e.l.f 100 eyeshadow palette i took a light sliver and one shade darker sliver and placed it over the middle and inner corner of my eye, lightly patting it into the black to make the ends of the black look soft. To finish of my look i added L'oreal paris volume millon lashes in black.(to me the best mascara in the world)

No comments:

Post a Comment